Mariner Family Happenings....

Mariner Family Happenings....

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Schnepf Farms

You would think this was my favorite holiday with all these Halloween posts?!? We were going to do a Halloween party last minute but decided to make a long story short we took the kids to Schnepf Farms way out in Queen Creek. What a cool place! It got a little cold whent he sun went down and that unfortunately is when we decided to do the corn maze. 10 1/2 acres of corn maze and no map. Needless to say I think we lasted about 20 minutes in there when the kids had had their fill of the farm. Let's just say there were tears involved and we ended up cutting through the corn maze to get back lol. It was quite comical actually. I wish I had gotten it on tape. I guess there comes a point when everyone hits a wall and that was our wall. :-) We still had lots of fun, stuffed ourselves silly (funnel cakes..yum!) and rolled on outta there for our hour and 15 minute drive home.

Our festivities included: A dog show, Pig racing, hay ride, spooky train ride, petting zoo and some delicious food! We didn't even get to pick a pumpkin :(





No comments: