Mariner Family Happenings....

Mariner Family Happenings....

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Little Surprise!






Have any of you been to the place off of Cactus and Bullard called "A Little Surprise"? Well...we have been there twice this summer and it is really cute! I would have to say that it is mostly for ages 3-5 but Nate has had fun being with friends there and they also have a video game room that has X-Box 360 and the Wii. They have internet connection and a room for the adults and a little cafe to eat at...but the food isn't great and takes forever to make so I would recommend bringing your own food. We spent about 5 hours there today and the kids had a blast.

3 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

Looks like you guys are doing some fun things this summer!! How fun!!!

Lori said...

I have been wanting to try that place out. My kids would probably be the perfect age. Is it very expensive?

Kizzy said...

i was wondering what that place was. i should take brielle. she would love it. Thanks!